EVENTS: WOODIN STORE OPENING IN ABUJA

14:40



Hello my darlings, how are you all doing? Today's post is about an event I was recently honoured to attend. Woodin just opened their very first store in Abuja!! Yea, you heard me! The date was Monday, 18th July 2016 and I have loads of photos from the event. but first a little info about the brand.



Woodin is one of the brands under the Vlisco group. They deal in fabrics inspired by African culture and art. As a brand they focus on all things that unite Africa. They have a wide range of beautiful patterned fabrics, plain dye fabrics, a Ready to Wear collection and accessories. This will be good for you if you love African prints and fashion just like me.





Most importantly, their items are within a good affordable range. You can pick up six yards of material for a range of 6,500 naira to 7,700 naira depending on the fabric. Also, the plain dye materials can be shopped alone or together with patterned fabrics. Plus you can purchase as much fabric as you actually need just incase you need only one to three yards to sew a pretty dress. You do not need me to tell you how amazing the quality of the fabrics are. If you have any fabric from Woodin, you should know exactly what I'm talking about.

























The store had a very beautiful ambience with happy smiling hostesses and upbeat Nigerian music playing in the background. Excited customers were attracted to the store and many of them didn't leave without purchasing some amazing fabrics.














I was given a beautiful fabric from the Non-Metallic section by the Woodin team and I can not wait to make something nice with it. I will be sure to showcase it on the blog.



The new Woodin store is located at:
Shop L10, Jabi Lake Mall
Plot 1265A, Jabi district
Cadastral zone B04
FCT Abuja.

Opening hours: 9;00am to 8:30pm daily.


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




If you will like to have your fashion or beauty event featured from my eyes, please send an email to almaspice@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!