MY YUMMY GOODIES: YOGURT AND FRUIT PARFAIT

13:32



Hey my loves. Okay, I know what y'all are saying. Ha! "When did she start blogging about food?" Not everytime fashion, sometimes food too. I'm sorry I just couldn't enjoy this without sharing so it made me think about starting a mini series showing you all the quick and yummy things I like to snack on in the comfort of my home.
I am such a foodie and though I eat in small portions, I hate my food being boring. I am a fan of yogurt (all kinds, any kind) and recently I have discovered more fun ways to enjoy it. Its quick, easy, healthy and sweet. Total time to prepare the ingredients and make the parfait was about 10 minutes.



Ingredients

 Yogurt (Plain) - NGN500


Granola bars - NGN150 each



Strawberries - NGN550


Bananas -NGN250


How to prepare:

Layer some yogurt and add some crushed granola bars on top


Layer some sliced strawberries


Add sliced bananas next.


More granola bars


More strawberries on top


Add a little more of the banana and some more yogurt, then sprinkle more of the granola bars on top.


Top it off with more strawberries and you're all done.




That's exactly what Jesse and I did with them! Hahaha!



Bear in mind that you can use any soft fruits of your choice. Do you want to see more quick, easy and healthy food posts on the blog? Let me know in the comment section below. I thoroughly enjoyed doing this.


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. It looks so yum. I'm definitely going to give this a try

    www.ladybugbyene.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parfait looks delicious. I would eat it for breakfast or maybe even dessert!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh great idea. I had mine for breakfast.

      Delete
  3. Yum! Granola parfait used to be my breakfast of choice!
    Thanks for linking up on Start the Week Stylish!
    - Ana Luiza
    www.NorthwestBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum, yum! I looove yogurt parfaits but surprisingly I've never made my own. Not sure why! It seems pretty simple

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, Michelle! Its awesome and simple.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, I'm so hungry right now. This looks amazing. I wish I had some granola to make this right now! Thanks for linking up with me, hope to see you next week! I'll be pinning this to the linkup board.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Curb your cravings hun! Go ahead and make it.

      Delete
  6. Oh my these look scrumptious!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so good. Great post.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want mine. On my way to yours Alma. S

    ReplyDelete
  9. My hubby and I are definitely having this tonight

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!