COTTON CANDY PINK SKIRT

14:53



Here is another collaboration with SheIn. You can check out my first one with them here. I knew I just had to have this midi skirt being that it is pink and I am such a sucker for anything pink. I wish my house was pink, my car would be pink, my life pink. Okay I'm just kidding but you get my drift.
The skirt is made from scuba material so it isn't light. It is very feminine and I knew I had to style it with something flattering. What better way to make the outfit pop than with my favourite white blouse and a pink 'cleopatra' necklace. Also added a pair of pink sandals and a blush pink clutch. Hehehehehe! PINK!











Skirt: SheIn. Get here
Top: New Look- £5.00. Similar here and here
Shoes: Shoe Republic LA- NGN4,995. Similar here and here
Necklace: Old.
On my lips: MAC Lipstick in 'Candy Yum Yum' 


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

16 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!